Dated September 15, 2020
This is the content policy as of 15 September 2020.
All content and photographs unless otherwise specified are copyrighted by P. Lynne Designs.
1) You may re-post my blog post on Tumblr since I have a blog on the site. You may not alter the original for any reason.
2) You may share any content from the blog or links of the original post with social media; Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
3) You may not, however, change the content, the photos (size and resolution), nor take any credit for any content or photo on the blog.
4) If you decide to use any content, you must properly credit me for the content (Patricia or Tricia would do). If you do not properly credit the information you are using, a cease and desist letter will be sent to you, and you must take down your blog post or article. I take my work very seriously. This is in quote form ONLY. No full text allowed
5) You must post a link for full-text articles to your social media.
6) All photographs and images are for personal use ONLY! I will not issue a commercial license for them.
7) You may not resell any information including photographs
Otherwise, I would be happy to share my information if asked. I cannot nor will not tolerate anyone who wants to take credit for something that I or another person has worked hard for, including all photos and content written. Most of my information has been researched and fact-checked before it comes in contact with the information I have provided. I had properly cited the original person who said it before I placed it in my post, and I expect the same when you quote me. Again, if you fail to follow the procedure, you will receive a letter from me asking you to properly take down the content you used my original content for.
Patricia L. Logan